JIO DLT Registration Process
JIO DLT Registration is mandatory for organizations or enterprises who are availing bulk SMS service or willing to avail the service. Without DLT registration no one can send messages through online portals with their brand name. Reliance JIO is holding the biggest customer base in India and No#1 wireless telecommunication network provider. DLT Registration is the blockchain based technology introduced by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) and every operator has developed their own using the technology. It was introduced to control the pesky SMS communication which was the reason for fraudulent SMS and many people were cheated by fraudested and have huge financial losses. The technology do A2Z of the SMS communication means the messages submit after scrubbing from DLT Platform by its Header and Templates after that it terminates though the operator networks to the mobile handset. JIO DLT registrar checks every Header and Template registration and they approve it only if everything finds Ok as per regulatory. Enterprise and Telemarketers can do DLT Registration on JIO DLT Portal. Below are the complete process and steps for doing DLT registration on JIO DLT Registration Platform.
To start JIO DLT registration process, click to: https://trueconnect.jio.com/#/home/entity-registration
The main purpose and process of JIO DLT Registration are:
- Principle Entity Registration.
- Telemarketer Registration.
Documents Require for Principle Entity & Telemarketer Registration.
- Company PAN Card GST/TAN/FSSAI/Incorporation/Shop Registration Certificate
- PAN/DL/Voter ID/Aadhar of Authorised Person Email id and Mobile Number
JIO Principle Entity Registration Process
Enterprises are require to do registration of their organization as Principle Entity in the JIO DLT Plaform. It is require to send and avail the SMS and Voice communication through the A2P messaging and voice app. Following are the procedure for Principle Entity Registration on JIO DLT Platform:
- Start to Open the link: https://trueconnect.jio.com/#/home/entity-registration
- Click on Principle Entity and then select New Registration.
- Select "No" and proceed else "Yes" If already registered with other operators and enter the PEID.
- In the next page select and fill all the required details and upload the documents.
- After click on submit, you will receive an acknowledgement, if all the details are entered correct.
- One email with login details will be received post this for the successful completion of the registration.
JIO Header Registration Process
Every enterprise or principal entity needs to register header / sender id with registered dlt platform providers as per the followed by below procedure:
- Signin to the JIO DLT Portal using Enterprise login credentials.
- Select SMS Headers then select "Header SMS Registration" in header page.
- Create the required Header and click on Submit to select header type and category.
- Select category such as Education/Health or any Other else select Other if not match with any one.
- Fill the sender ID / header related to your Entity and as per your business requirement.
- Upload the Sender id agreement and Explanation for Sender ID.
- Submit the request for approval, header registrar will validate and verify details provided.
- After successful verification, the registrar will approve the requested sender ID in the DLT Platform.
JIO Consent Template Registration Process
Concent template registration required to register a customer consent on the DLT platform to acquire consent from new subscribers prior to transmission of commercial communication by sender or enterprise. To register a consent template, a principal entity needs to follow below mentioned steps:
- Signin to the JIO DLT Portal using your Principal Entity login credentials.
- On the Consent Template page select "New Consent Template Registration".
- In Add Consent Template page fill Template Name, Brand Name, Scope of Consent and click on "Save".
- After saving, the Consent Template will be saved with the Pending status.
- The JIO Registrar Team will check and review these submitted concent and approve in the DLT Platform.
JIO Content Template Registration Process
Content template which entity want send to thier customer required to register on JIO DLT platform to acquire consent from new subscribers priority to send the commercial communication. To register a content template, a principal entity need to follow below mentioned steps:
- Signin to the JIO DLT Portal using Principal Entity login credentials.
- Go to the "Content Template" from content template registration page.
- Select to define template type as either of Promotional/Transactional/Service.
- Select Category or Consent Type which visible after Template Type Selection.
- After this Search, Select Header which already approved under your Entity.
- Enter Template Name and Select Template Message Type as Text/Regional as per content language.
- Insert content for fixed part as well as variable content in the template using insert variable button.
- Submit the template to click on "Save" button for verification.
- JIO registrar will validate and verify template provided by you.
- On successful registration, the Content template will approve and get a template ID on DLT platform.
JIO Consent Template Mapping to Content
When we register any content to the Service type to select content type as Explicit and promotional, it is mandatory to link the consent templates that you have registered with the content templates. There are two types of content templates which require consent templates mapping. These are, Promotional Messages and Service Explicit Messages. To do this linking, you will first need to have a consent template that is already registered and approved. Following are the procedure of Consent mapping to the content:
- Sign In to the JIO DLT Portal using your Principal Entity login credentials.
- Click to the "Content Template" from the "Templates" tab on the right side of the drop down menu.
- Click on the Consent Template, which you can see on the right side of the page.
- When choosing "Promotional" or "Service-Explicit" consent selection will be visible.
- Select a consent template from the "Select Consent Template" menu.
- This process will create a Content Template linked with Consent Template.
- Airtel DLT Registration
- JIO DLT Registration
- Vodafone DLT Registration
- MTNL DLT Registration
- BSNL DLT Registration
- Videocon DLT Registration
Have any Questions?
Call us Today!
You can download our company profile and see our most popular services which we offer for you.