- Address Kediya Business Park, GE Road, Tatibandh, Raipur 492001
- E-mail email@example.com
- Phone +91 98688 91277
Videocon DLT Registration Process
Videocon is the DLT Operator providing SMS services to all over India. As per the latest communication from Telecom Regulatory Authority they have mandated every operator to develop a platform to scrub unsolicited communication. Videocon has developed a DLT platform, it is also known as Smartping DLT Registration Platform where every Entity and Telemarketer can register who want to send messaging communication and broadcasting to their customer though the web based messaging portal. Videocon DLT Platform uses a block chain based technology to prevent unsolicited SMS communication and spamming. After the registration in the Videocon DLT Platform it started scrubbing of Headers and SMS content which are unsolicited and sent only to the mobile numbers who subscribed for the service. The DLT of every operator syncs data at a centralized system and scrubs them without taking any additional time. Videocon DLT platform is also integrated with the centralized system and able to scrub the data which comes in the centralized DLT system. The complete process of DLT registration is mentioned below, you can follow below steps for the Enterprise and Telemarketer registration.
To start Videocon (Smartping) DLT registration process, click to: https://smartping.live/entity/register-with
The main purpose and process of Videocon DLT Registration are:
- Principle Entity Registration.
- Telemarketer Registration.
Documents Require for Principle Entity & Telemarketer Registration.
- Company PAN Card GST/TAN/FSSAI/Incorporation/Shop Registration Certificate
- PAN/DL/Voter ID/Aadhar of Authorised Person Email id and Mobile Number
Videocon (Smartping) Principle Entity Registration Process
Enterprises are require to do registration of their organization as Principle Entity in the Videocon (Smartping) DLT Plaform. It is require to send and avail the SMS and Voice communication through the A2P messaging and voice app. Following are the procedure for Principle Entity Registration on Videocon (Smartping) DLT Platform:
- Start to Open the link: https://smartping.live/entity/register-with
- Select Type As Entity and then select New DLT Registration as INDIAN.
- Select "New Registration" and proceed else "Enrol Entity" If already registered with other operators.
- Enter the PEID. Next, select and fill all the required details and upload the documents.
- After click on submit, you will receive an acknowledgement, if all the details are entered correct.
- One email with login details will be received post this for the successful completion of the registration.
Videocon (Smartping) Header Registration Process
Every enterprise or principal entity needs to register header / sender id with registered dlt platform providers as per the followed by below procedure:
- Signin to the Videocon (Smartping) DLT Portal using Enterprise login credentials.
- Click to Header on left and select "New Header" to add new sender id.
- Click "Single" to create a single header and select Header Type.
- Select category such as Education/Health or any Other else select Other if not match with any one.
- Fill the sender ID / header related to your Entity and as per your business requirement.
- Upload the Sender id agreement and Explanation for Sender ID.
- Submit the request for approval, header registrar will validate and verify details provided.
- After successful verification, the registrar will approve the requested sender ID in the DLT Platform.
Videocon (Smartping) Consent Template Registration Process
Concent template registration required to register a customer consent on the DLT platform to acquire consent from new subscribers prior to transmission of commercial communication by sender or enterprise. To register a consent template, a principal entity needs to follow below mentioned steps:
- Signin to the Videocon (Smartping) DLT Portal using your Principal Entity login credentials.
- On the top right corner select "Consent Template" from the "Template" section then click to "New Consent".
- In Add Consent Template page fill Template Name, Brand Name, Scope of Consent and click on "Save".
- After saving, the Consent Template will be saved with the Pending status.
- The Videocon (Smartping) Registrar Team will check and review these submitted concent and approve in the DLT Platform.
Videocon (Smartping) Content Template Registration Process
Content template which entity want send to thier customer required to register on Videocon (Smartping) DLT platform to acquire consent from new subscribers priority to send the commercial communication. To register a content template, a principal entity need to follow below mentioned steps:
- Signin to the Videocon (Smartping) DLT Portal using Principal Entity login credentials.
- On the top right corner select "Consent Template" from the "Template" section then click to "New Content".
- Select to define template type as either of Promotional/Transactional/Service.
- Select Category or Consent Type which visible after Template Type Selection.
- After this Search, Select Header which already approved under your Entity.
- Enter Template Name and Select Template Message Type as Text/Regional as per content language.
- Insert content for fixed part as well as variable content in the template using insert variable button.
- Submit the template to click on "Save" button for verification.
- Videocon (Smartping) registrar will validate and verify template provided by you.
- On successful registration, the Content template will approve and get a template ID on DLT platform.
Videocon (Smartping) Consent Template Mapping to Content
When we register any content to the Service type to select content type as Explicit and promotional, it is mandatory to link the consent templates that you have registered with the content templates. There are two types of content templates which require consent templates mapping. These are, Promotional Messages and Service Explicit Messages. To do this linking, you will first need to have a consent template that is already registered and approved. Following are the procedure of Consent mapping to the content:
- Sign In to the Videocon (Smartping) DLT Portal using your Principal Entity login credentials.
- Click to the "Content Template" from the "Templates" tab on the right side of the drop down menu.
- Click on the "New Consent" button, which you can see on the right side of the page.
- When choosing "Promotional" or "Service-Explicit" consent selection will be visible.
- Select a consent template from the "Select Consent Template" menu.
- This process will create a Content Template linked with Consent Template.
- Airtel DLT Registration
- JIO DLT Registration
- Vodafone DLT Registration
- MTNL DLT Registration
- BSNL DLT Registration
- Videocon DLT Registration
Have any Questions?
Call us Today!
You can download our company profile and see our most popular services which we offer for you.